We plan day trips to local (Indiana and Kentucky) sites that includes adventure, education and fellowship. Plus, don’t forget the ‘food’. We regulary conclude our adventure with lunch at local and unique restaurants.
Past trips have included local museums, historical sites, interactive locations, education in topics/locations for older adults and hometown attractions.
To name just a few:
· Jasper-St Catherine Monastery and of course The Schnitzelbank Restaurant!
· French Lick and West Baden with lunch at Gasthof Amish Village
· Zimmerman Glass-Corydon
· Leavenworth-who can resist The Overlook Restaurant?
· Churchill Downs-we saw horses and jockeys!
· Bat factory
· Glendale-Whistle Stop!
· Walked the Big 4 Bridge
· Falls of the Ohio Museum-so fun and educational
· Traditions facility on Senior Living
· Cave hill cemetery-National Historical site and Arboretum
2018 is going to be even better!